One of the greatest struggles every Educational Leader currently faces is trying to find a balance in living and leading a school in a post pandemic world whilst trying to manage their own fears and uncertainties.
More and more Principals are experiencing growing measures of stress, fear and anxiety and are facing greater difficulty in knowing how to turn off at the end of a day and separating their working day from their personal life.
Perhaps you are like I was: spending numerous hours at night and on the weekend, trying to manage my school and take care of all the members of the school community, getting less and less sleep, drinking more and more wine, beer,.. whatever .. in order to find some down time and get rid of the gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Hoping to one day finally find the peace, encouragement and freedom I so desperately was looking for that would help me sleep better and feel better and lead better.
Those feelings of anxiety, fear and lack of control that many are dealing with as a school leader do not have to stay. There is help available and I know that this course can help you.
The Peaceful Principals Course and Community was created to help those in Educational Leadership discover better ways to live, learn and lead – well – without having to do it all alone or reinvent the wheel in the process.
During this six week course, you will learn principles, tools and strategies that will help add more joy and peace back into your life as a busy School leader and show how stress, anxiety and fear don’t have to be part of the future.
The course covers:
1. The importance of WHY: Is what you are doing corresponding with your purpose. If not – burnout could be dangerously close.
2. What are some of the most important lessons that we are learning across our industry in regards to Principal Health and Wellbeing.
3. The need for FOCUS and how to readjust your focus in order to lead from a position of power and rest.
4. How to find FREEDOM from FEAR There’s a creative power in every person, a divinely enabled ability to create the kind of life or environment we all desire. Let me show how to alter your destiny and change the course of your life by speaking words in faith and calling forth the things you desire to see in your life.
5. MINDSET MASTERY. Learn how to not let your imagination create an image or future in which you do not want to see come to pass in your life.
6. How to recognise things that STEAL your peace and what to do about it. Leaders who support people need support themselves. We will look at tools to use to care for your own mental and physical well-being so that you can feel better and effectively lead and care for others.
7. Creating a BATTLE PLAN for Success. Learn how to take positive action now – in order to celebrate success later and longer and avoid Brown Out, Burn Out and much, much worse.
Included in the Course is:
• 6 x 1 hour highly interactive online sessions, meeting together to learn, recharge, reignite your passion, purpose and peace to lead well;
· 6 x 1 hour additional group coaching and feedback sessions (one per week) to help you stay on track, where you can ask questions, share confidentially and receive support;
· One individual 30 minute Clarity Call – to help drill down in your own situation and begin to discover what you most need on your way forward to a more peaceful future;
· In addition, you are also invited to connect with other like-minded leaders for prayer, encouragement and support and finally with
· Optional post sessions activities provided to give you maximum value from the challenge.
PLUS YOU’LL ALSO GET:
· Access to a Private Peaceful Principals Facebook group to learn, connect with, and receive support from others so that you don’t have to lead alone;
· A Free digital book “Single Focus” sharing my journey to peace and focus
· Free devotional eBook with 20 devotions already done for you to take and run with for staff devotions.
· Online Pamper pack including a beautiful PDF Course Workbook so that you can gain the most from what you learn; Wellness tips and resources; A Prophetic Gratitude eJournal and One Year Access to all recordings of main online sessions. ( Value $495 alone!)
Total Value of this course is well over $3000
This offer is only available for a limited time for the start of the year special school price of $997.
Offer ends 24/2/2022
Click here to secure your seat in this highly interactive, informative and exciting course.
To purchase this course or for more information, simple click on the button below.
When you lead, it affects you and it affects others. It affects you spiritually, mentally, and it affects you physically. Christian leadership affects every part of our life.
To become a leader, having the right mindset is key. The right frame of mind allows you to accept and process a range of information and diverse situations. How a person reacts to information they receive and circumstances they encounter is all determined by their mindset. When you lead, you think differently.
A leadership mindset involves having certain attitudes, beliefs and expectations that create the foundation of who you are, how you lead others and how you interact with and influence others.
This mindset is important to develop because it is the driving component of everything you do within your job. It governs your opinions, decisions and actions, and it impacts everyone around you in your school or workplace. Your thought patterns influence your relationship with others, how you achieve your goals and the success of your overall performance.
Rom 12:8 (NLT) says: If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly.
So how do we take the responsibility seriously?
We have to change how we think!
If you're going to lead, you have to think differently, you have to process differently which in turn causes you to act differently.
Join me for one day, or seven sessions, as we explore several characteristics that make up the ideal leadership mentality Christian leaders should know and demonstrate. Knowing what they are and why they are important, can better help you understand, develop and strengthen your own leadership mindset and skills.
Your school and team will thank you.
This course can be tailored to be held on one day or over a series of sessions.
It is offered both online via Zoom or can be workshopped or delivered live at your school or workplace.
Included in the Course is:
One day or 7 x 1 hour highly interactive online or face to face sessions, meeting together to grow, learn and connect with others;
Facilitated group sessions (either online via break out rooms or in person) to maximise learning and results, and
Cost: $497 per person. Min 4 people.
For more information, contact EasyEd.